SWJ Papers for the ISWC 2016 Journals Track
The 15th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2016), which will be held in Kobe, Japan, in October 2016, will feature a Journals Track with the presentation of 12 papers, half of which will be from the Semantic Web journal. The papers have been selected from among all papers which have been published in a print issue in January 2015 or later, or which were awaiting print publication in May 2016. Authors could self-nominate their papers for the track, the only requirement was that they would be willing to present their work at the conference. The editorial board then selected by vote which papers were to be presented.
The ISWC 2016 Journals Track papers from the Semantic Web journal are as follows, listed in no particular order:
- Andrea Giovanni Nuzzolese, Valentina Presutti, Aldo Gangemi, Silvio Peroni, Paolo Ciancarini, Aemoo: Linked Data exploration based on Knowledge Patterns. Semantic Web, to appear.
- Suvodeep Mazumdar, Daniela Petrelli, Khadija Elbedweihy, Vitaveska Lanfranchi, Fabio Ciravegna, Affective Graphs: The Visual Appeal of Linked Data. Semantic Web 6 (3), 2015, 277-312.
- Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche, Ghislain A. Atemezing, Maria Poveda, Bernard Vatant, Linked Open Vocabularies (LOV): a gateway to reusable semantic vocabularies on the Web. Semantic Web, to appear.
- Diego Calvanese, Benjamin Cogrel, Sarah Komla-Ebri, Roman Kontchakov, Davide Lanti, Martin Rezk, Mariano Rodriguez-Muro, Guohui Xiao, Ontop: Answering SPARQL queries over relational databases. Semantic Web, to appear.
- Amrapali Zaveri, Anisa Rula, Andrea Maurino, Ricardo Pietrobon, Jens Lehmann, Sören Auer, Quality Assessment for Linked Data: A Survey. Semantic Web 7 (1), 2016, 63-93.
- Muhammad Saleem, Yasar Khan, Ali Hasnain, Ivan Ermilov, Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo, A Fine-Grained Evaluation of SPARQL Endpoint Federation Systems. Semantic Web 7 (5), 2016, 493-518.
We're looking forward to the presentations!